Intranet - Point virtuel
Accès et plans
Recherche avancée
Français English

International relations  > Further studies

Retour à la page précédente

Augmenter la taille du texte

Diminuer la taille du texte
Further studies

We are partners with more than one university abroad within Europe and beyond.

A certain number of universities welcome our students right after their DUT or their third year degree. These partner universities will give them ECTS and sometimes a diploma.

Partner universities:

  • England: Kingston University, Bristol UWE, Coventry University, Preston-UCLAN, University of Hertfordshire-Hatfield
  • Scotland: Edinburgh-Napier, Robert Gordon University-Aberdeen
  • Ireland: GMIT Galway
  • Rome: the Sapienza
  • Polytechnic university of Catalogne
  • In the preliminaries a contract with the English speaking universities of Quebec

Which diploma?

  • The DUETE (University diploma for technology studies abroad)
  • A Bachelors degree in Engineering

Which aids are accessible?

Aids are given out by the regional council of the Midi-Pyrenees, according to social situation and standing. There is also MESR for those who are already receiving aids for social welfare.

Haut de la page
Dernière mise à jour : 30 avril 2012